[tweetmeme] Want a Facebook “Like” button for your WordPress blog like the one you see on this blog? It’s super simple. Todd Williams, Executive Developer at Media 1 Designs, got inspired by yesterday’s announcement at F8 about the Open Graph, and coded up a nifty lightweight “Facebook Like” WordPress plugin that you can use for your WordPress site! It was officially released today on the GunnJerkens blog.
Here’s what the options panel looks like:
1. Head Over To the GunnJerkens blog (to make sure you’ve got the most up-to-date version)
2. Download the plugin (this link to the zip file will only work for the current version)
3. Unzip the file and place the Facebook Like plugin folder in your WP-Content –> Plugins Folder
4. Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
5. Go to Plugins –> Installed
6. Activate the plugin
7. Go to The Facebook-Like options panel, configure the settings
8. Click save.
And you’re done! Simple. Lightweight. Awesome (and every time someone clicks “like” that activity will show up in their Facebook stream and bring traffic back to your blog.
Also, if you blog about this plugin, please link back to the original GunnJerkens post.